Army 28th 10plus2 Technical Entry for PSC Officers
28th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course Commencing from January 2013
Published by Manisha for http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission (PSC) in the Indian Army.
- Posts : 85 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 July 1993 and and 01 July 1996 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay sclae of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000 and other allowances.
Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process in Aug/Sep. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply
: Apply Online at Indian Army websitehttp://joinindianarmy.nic.in
(Officer's->How to Apply–>ONLINE APPLICATION) from 22/05/2012 to 02/02/2012.
Take a print out of the system generated to "Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066" to reach by 10/07/2012
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen athttp://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
(in Permanent Commission and the look of this advt. and online submission is available in What's New section). Details are also available at