HPCL Officer Trainee and Officer IS vacancy
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
HPCL requires Requires Officer Trainees (Engineering Graduates, MSc. Chemistry & Social Welfare Postgraduates) and Information Systems Officers
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the position of Officer Trainees and welcomes bright, young & dynamic Engineering and Management Graduates to join HPCL team of world class professionals:
- Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines : 45 posts (UR – 22, SC – 07, ST – 04, OBC – 12), Age : 25 years as on 20/06/2012.
- Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines (SC/ST/OBC-NC/ Backlog) : 36 posts (SC – 08, ST – 23, OBC-NC – 05), Age : 25 years as on 20/06/2012.
- Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 09 posts (UR – 04, SC-01, ST – 01, OBC – NC – 03), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
- Officer Trainee- Quality Control / Operations (Backlog Positions) : 08 posts (SC – 02, ST -05, OBC-NC – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
- Officer Trainee – CSR : 03 posts (UR-02, OBC–NC – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
- Officer Trainee – CSR (Backlog Positions) : 02 posts (SC -01, ST – 01), Age : 27 years as on 20/06/2012
- Information Systems (IS) Officer : 12 posts (UR-6,SC–2, ST-1, OBC-NC-3). , Age : 30 years as on 20/06/2012.
- Information Systems (IS) Officer (Backlog position): 10 posts (SC–2, ST-6, OBC-NC-2) , Age : 30 years as on 20/06/2012
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500. (CTC Rs.8 Lac per annum approx.)
Fee : Rs.535/- (Rs.135/- no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c at any branch or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL website from 29/05/2012 to 20/06/2012 only.
For further information and apply inline kindly visit http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ website