Assistant Sub-Inspector Requirements in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Dec-2013
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Government of West Bengal
WBSSC invites applications from eligible candidates for the below post under the Department of Excise, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Excise – 246 Posts, Age – 18 to 27 Years as on 01.01.2013,Pay – PB-3 (Rs. 7,100/- – 37, 600/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 3200/-
• Date of Examination -> 6th April, 2014 (Sunday)
• Time of publishing result of Written Test -> May, 2014
• Period of Physical Measurement Test and Interview -> June, 2014
• Time of publishing Final Result -> July, 2014
Application Fee: Rs.220/- for all categories except SC/ST. Only Processing fee Rs.20/- for SC/ST Category candidates.
Selection Process: Recruitment will be made on the basis of Written Test followed by Physical Measurement and Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online through http://www.wbssc.gov.in/ or offline 22/01/2014 (upto 4 PM).
Logon to : http://www.wbssc.gov.in/images/notice/detail_notice_excise.pdf for more detailed information.