Requirement in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Kolkata Jan-2014
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare requires for the post of GNM (Female) for filling up posts of 320 for SNCUs.
- GNM (Female) – 320 Posts(SC- 71, ST-19, OBC-A- 32, OBC-B- 23, UR-175, PWD-10), Age – 21 to 40 Years as on 01/01/2014, Pay – Rs. 17,220 p.m
Age Relaxation: for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per extant rule & order in this regard.
Place of Posting: In any District of West Bengal.
Selection Process: Screening of applications, Merit list of eligible candidates based on scoring of academic qualification starting from Higher Secondary onwards as stated in the Scale of Scoring. Shortlisted candidates from the Merit List will be called for original testimonial verification. After successful verification of original testimonials,category wise final selection list according to merit will be prepared for appointment in any District of West Bengal.
- Scale of Scoring (Total Marks – 50 Marks)
- Scoring for Educational Qualification -> 40 Marks*
- Higher Secondary -> 10 Marks (Proportionate Marking i.e % obtained in the exam *10/100)
- GNM Training Course -> 30 Marks ((Proportionate Marking i.e % obtained in the exam *30/100)
How To Apply: Eligible candidates should Apply Online from 11 AM of 29/01/2014 to 5 PM of 07/02/2014.
Logon to : http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/shfws25.pdf for more detailed information.