JRF vacancies in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION April-2014
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
Invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for filling up Four Vacancies in various Faculty – Interested candidates apply through email or by person.
- Junior Research Fellowships – 04 Posts, Age: Below 30 Years, Pay: As per ICMR/CSIR/UGC/DST/DBT rules respectively, Essential Qualification: 1st class M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Life Sciences and they must have qualified in the ICMR/CSIR/UGC/DST/DBT-NET JRF-Fellowship exams with fellowship.
- Fluorosis / Lathyrism: Dr.Arjun Khandre, Scientist E (Email: email@example.com)
- Protein Chemistry/Proteomics: Dr.P.Raghu, Scientist C (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease/Vitamin A & obesity: Dr.S.M.Jeya Kumar (Email: email@example.com)
- Stem cell: Dr.Vijayalakshmi Venkatesan, Scientist E (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: Interested candidates may contact the respective faculty by email or by person for Personal Discussion and Interview.
Logon to: http://ninindia.org/JRF4No.pdf for more detailed information.