Requirement in Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) April-2014
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS)
Central Procurement Agency
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
Requires following application at each of 21 locations.
- Pharmacist – Experience: 10 Years, Age: Not Exceeding 45 Years, Pay: P.B.-2, Rs.9,300-34,800 G.Pay Rs.4,200
- Junior Pharmacist – Experience: 05 Years, Age: 25-40 Years, Pay: Rs. 20,000/-(Consolidated)
- Data Entry Operator – Experience: 03 Years, Age: 24-35 Years, Pay: Rs. 15,000/-(Consolidated)
Selection Process & Eligibility:
- Pharmacist -> On Deputation from State Govt./ Employees; and Candidates holding analogous post or having minimum five years in the scale of P.B.-1, Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2,800.
- Junior Pharmacist & DEO -> On Contractual appointment; Candidates having valid enrolment with local Employment Exchange.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to apply on the prescribed format (Available on the official website http://www.mohfw.nic.in/). The Last day for receiving the application is 31/05/2014.
Logon to: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_17165_1_1415b.pdf for more detailed information.