Vacancies in 19 Field Ammunition Depot C/O 56 APO April-2014
19 Field Ammunition Depot C/O 56 APO
Issued recruitment notification for the post of:
- Mazdoor – 34 (UR-20, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-09) Posts, Pay: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 (OBC) Posts, Pay: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Fireman – 06 (UR-04, SC-02) Posts, Pay: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Tinsmith – 01 (UR) Posts, Pay: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Mazdoor -> Written, – physical Endurance Test & Interview as decided by Recruitment Board to be undergone by the candidates.
- LDC -> (a) Written test as decided by Recruitment Board. (b) English Typing @35 w.p.m on Computer. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on Compute. 35 WPM and 30 words per minute Corresponding to 10500 / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. (c)Interview.
- Fireman -> Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. He must qualify the following physical attributes & endurance tests:-
(1) Height without Shoes-165 Centimeter. A concession of 2.5 Centimeter height will be allowed for members of the Schedule Tribe.
(2) Chest (Un-expanded)- 81.5 Centimeter.
(3) Chest (on expansion) – 85 Centimeter.
(4) Weight – 50 Kilogram (minimum)
(5) Endurance Test – (aa) Passing a run of 1600- Meter. (ab) Carrying a man
(Fireman lift) of 63.5 Kilograms to a distance of 183 Meter within 96 seconds.
(6) Clearing 2.7 meter wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
(7) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
(8) passing of written test & interview.
- Tinsmith -> Written and physical Endurance test as decided by Recruitment Board to be undergone by the candidates and interview.
How To Apply: Completed Applications (Prescribed format) along with pghotocopies of required documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer can be sent by post showing post applied for and category on top of the postal cover duly enclosing a self addressed envelope with stamp of Rs. 5/- duly affixed for forwarding of acknowledgement slip, at the following address: "Commandant 19 FAD C/O 56 APO, PIN-909719" by Ordinary post. The Last Date for receipt of application is 04/05/2014. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words APPLICATION FOR THE post of……………. …….. on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
Logon to: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10202_312_1314b.pdf for more detailed information.