Mazdoor @ 17 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit Sep-2014
17 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit,
Pin 909417, C/o 99 APO
Invites applications from eligible Candidates for the post of Mazdoor for fill up total Six Vacancies.
- Mazdoor – 06 (General – 02, OBC – 02, ST – 02) Posts, Pay: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/- plus allowances as Admissible to Central Govt Employees
- Written Examination – The number of candidates to be reduced for one category of post for written examination, screening of application on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification will be carried out. A bench mark percentage will be fixed depending on the number of applications.
- Physical Fitness – Must be physical fit and must have passed the test specified below :- (i) Passing a timed run, (ii) Physical endurance tests, (iii) Passing of Written Test.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates may submitted their application as per prescribed format and attached the following documents along with the application:-
- Two (02) passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officer one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card. Applications without two attested photographs will not be accepted.
- Attested copies of following certificate will be forwarded with application forms:- (i) Education qualification certificate, (ii) Date of Birth certificate, (iii) Caste certificate where applicable, (iv) Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman where applicable, (v) NOC through proper channel (for persons already in Govt, services).
Candidates will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- required for registered cover for return of acknowledgement card so as to reach "Commanding Officer 17 Mtn Div Ord Unit, Pin 909417, C/O 99 APO" on or before 17/10/2014 up to 16:00 Hours. The covering letter/envelope should be marked with " Application for the post of Mazdoor"
Logon to: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10202_124_1415b.pdf for more detailed information.