Requirement in Parliament of India July-2016
Parliament of India
(Rajya Sabha Secretariat)
Recruitment Advertisement No.1/2016
Invites Online Applications from eligible Indian citizens for vacancy post of following positions for filling up total 143 Vacancies in Parliament of India Recruitment 2016-17.
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) – 1 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese) – 1 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi) – 1 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) – 1 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi) – 4 Posts
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English) – 4 Posts
- Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant – 23 Posts
- Research Assistant – 8 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 6 Posts
- Security Assistant Gr. II – 16 Posts
- Junior Library Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Clerk (English) – 30 Posts
- Junior Clerk (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Junior Clerk (Urdu) – 1 Post
- Translator – 28 Posts
- Junior Proof Reader – 13 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) – 2 Posts
Application Fee: ₹ 100/- per post applied for plus ₹ 60/- towards Bank charges is to be paid with the application. The fee is to be made through Fee Payment Challan containing candidate's registration number generated after the final submission of the online application.
Selection Process: The process of selection may involve several stages i.e. Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should Apply through Online Application Mode. The Online Registration close on 29/08/2016. For any difficulty, candidates may email to email@example.com.
Logon to: http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/rss_recruitment/advertisement_1_2016.pdf for more detailed information.
Apply online @ http://rajyasabha.asrb2014.org/