Requirement in Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) Aug-2016
Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
(Personnel Directorate : Recruitment Section)
Invited from male Indian citizens for the following 176 posts in BSF Water Wing Staff Group B&C Combatised posts
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Master) : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Engine Driver) : 09 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Head Constable (HC) (Master) : 62 posts, Pay Band : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Head Constable (HC) (Engine Driver) : 65 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Head Constable (HC) (Workshop) : 01 post, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Constable (CT) (Crew) : 32 posts, Pay Band : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000
Application Fee: Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for Rs. 50/- only for Gen/OBC candidates as the examination fee in favour of The Inspector General or DIG/Comdt to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/ post office.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format should be sent designated officers as stated in the detailed advertisement within 30 days of publication (45 days from the candidates from far-flung areas) (published on 13/08/2016). Therefore, the last date is 12/09/2016.
Logon to: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r18.pdf for more detailed information.