Requirement in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Oct-2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens (Teachers) for filling up 6205 teaching staff Vacancies of the Principal, Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT) and Primary Teacher (Music) for the Years 2016-17 and 2017.
- Principal (Group A) – 90 Posts, Age: 35 to 50 Years, Pay: ₹ 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay ₹ 7600/-
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group B) – 690 Posts, Age: 40 Years, Pay: ₹ 9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay ₹ 4800/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group B) – 926 Posts, Age: 35 Years, Pay: ₹ 9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
- Primary Teacher – 4348 Posts, Age: 30 Years, Pay: ₹ 9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
- Primary Teacher (Music) – 151 Posts, Age: 30 Years, Pay: ₹ 9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
Examination Fee: A Non-refundable application fee of ₹ 1200/-for the post of Principal and ₹ 750/- for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher (Music). The fee pay through Bank e-Challan. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Ex-Service men candidates.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview. The KVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only online through KVS’s Online website portal from 27/09/2016 to 17/10/2016 up to Midnight.
Logon to: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmploymentDocuments/EMP-ADVT-28-09-2016.pdf for more detailed information.
Online Registration @ https://www.mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/regCand.php