Banking Officers vacancies in Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India (BOI)
(A Public Sector Undertaking)
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Bank of India , India’s International Bank, looking for –1083 General Banking Officers in the Scae-I, II & III :
- General Banking Officer (Probationary Officers) (JMG-I) : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years
- General Banking Officers (JMG-II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years
- General Banking Officer (JMG-III) : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years
Application Fee : The application fees Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.
Procedure to Apply : Eligible candidates are advised to apply ‘ONLINE’ at the Bank of India Website only. Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.
1. Date for Online Registration : 11/11/2009 to 30/11/2009
2. Date of Written Test : 24/01/2010
For more information, Logon to: http://bankofindia.com/career.aspx