Last date and posts extended in Railway Central Recruitment by various RRB
Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2012
- Sr. Section Engineers : 1403 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Junior Engineer : 4784 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Carriage & Wagon (Design), Signal, Telecommunication,IT, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Senior P-Way Supervisor : 160 posts
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent : 37 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent : 65 posts
- Junior Research Engineer : New posts are added
- Senior Research Engineer : New posts added
Application Fee : Rs.60/- for the OBC candidates only in the form of IPO / DD in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply. No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned RRB where candidate want to apply on or before 09/04/2012 now extended up to 24/04/2012. Candidates can also apply online at respective RRB websites. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of ___________Category No./s ________Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2012 of RRB/ , Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”.
The detailed advt. is published in the Employment News dated 10/03/2012 and it is also available at the websites of all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). The list of all RRB with their website is available at http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html.
Detail of this recruitment is available at http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/CEN%20No.01-2012.pdf and details along with application format (online submission also) available at http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/index.htm