Army Religious Teacher RRT-70 Course
Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) in the Army (RT Pandit, RT Granthi and RT Maulvi) through a Recruitment Rally
Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 70 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria for RT Pandit:
- JCO Religious Teacher : 36 posts (Pandit-36)
- Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition, candidate shold be Madhyam in Sanskrit or Bhshan in Hindi or equivalent. Those who have done B.A. with Sanskrit/ Hindi as one of the subject but not have done Madhyam/ Bhshan are also eligible.
- Age : 27-34 years and 25-34 for remustered candidates.
- Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-155cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest – 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
- Pay Scale : JCO will get the pay scale of Naib Subedar of Rs. 9300-34800/-
How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed "Application for JCO (RT) Course No. 70" on the top outer coever of the envelope to designated Recruitment Zone latest by 19/07/2012.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen by clicking on the image and more information is available at at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and http://indianarmy.gov.in And/ Or kindly see Employment News weekly dated 23/06/2012 for detailed information and application format.