Requirements in North Central Railway (NCR) Wagon Repair Workshop (Personnel Branch) Dec-2013
North Central Railway (NCR) Wagon Repair Workshop (Personnel Branch)
NCR has issued recruitment notification of Apprentice 2013-14. NCR engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2013-14 in Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi, North Central Railway.
- Fitter- 195 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 102 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance – 19 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Machinist – 17 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Painter – 32 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Crane Operator – 04 Posts,Training Period – Two year
- Electrician – 17 Posts,Training Period – One year
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 Posts,Training Period – One year
Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years as on 01/01/2014. Age Relaxation 5 Years for SC/ST; 3 Years for OBC Candidates. 10 Years for Physically Handicapped persons.
Educational Qualifications: 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
How To Apply: Application on the prescribed format. Self addressed 02 envelopes size '11'x'5' in which, one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp (Rs 27/-) " (SC/ST candidates are being exempted for pasting of stamps.) Completed application sent to Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section), Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code- 284003.
"Application under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2013-14 in Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi North Central Railway" must be clearly mentioned on the envelope. The last date of receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the office is 27/12/2013 at 17:45 PM by ordinary post only. The candidates may drop his/her application form in the box placed at office in any working day between 10.00 AM to 17:45 PM and in Saturday 10.00 AM to 12:45 PM up to 27/12/2013.
Logon to : http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,513,515,765,1050 for more detailed information.