Manager vacancies in National Payments Corporation of India April-2014
National Payments Corporation of India
(NPCI under Reserve Bank of India)
Requires Manager for filling up total 40 Vacancies.
- Manager (Technology / Operations / Business Development / Risk and Audit/ Finance & Accounts) – 40 Posts, Age: 28 to 40 Years
Anywhere in India
Qualification & Experience:
- Professionally qualified like B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA / CA / ICWA / CS or Equivalent.
- Experience – Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years with relevant experience in Cards or Payments Industry.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Articulate with good communication and excellent relationship building skills.
- Good understanding of Banking, Payment instruments, Issues and concerns and practices followed in different countries.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
How to Apply: Eligible Experienced Candidates are required to submit your Resume through Online, required to fill Online Application Form.
Logon to: http://www.npci.org.in/MTOBDRF.aspx for more detailed information.